Frontline Reception II
- Introduction to your Course
- Skills, Qualities and Attributes
- Identifying and Classifying Your Customers
- Developing Your Role and Contribution
- Identifying Urgent Versus Important
- Assertive Communication
- The Key to Effective Written Communication
- Effective Minute Taking
- Keeping an Effective Diary
- Maintaining Professionalism and Etiquette
- Additional Material for Leisure Reading
- A highly competent receptionist will be supremely organised as her competencies rely on her having information at her fingertips and considering the wide range of knowledge that is necessary for her to impart to her clients and colleagues, knowing how and where to access the knowledge is important.
- In this workshop, we concentrate on the setting of systems and procedures, smooth organisation of the receptionist office and the finer points of reception excellence.