Leading a Team to Productivity
- Introduction to your Course
- Understanding what motivation and de-motivation is and how these impact on productivity
- How to measure your team's motivation levels
- Understanding some of the theories of motivation
- Understanding the trigger points for conflict, and how to encourage emotional intelligence and self mediation amongst the team
- Understanding your responsibilities as a role model
- The purpose of this workshop is to explain the concept of motivation and its importance in enhancing performance levels. Explaining and applying theories of motivation in a leadership context. Explain techniques to enhance self-motivation and leadership performance and apply strategies to motivating others in a leadership context.