Difficult Clients and Discussions
– Contents –
- Introduction to your Course
- The important role that customers play
- Why are clients normally difficult
- What do clients want when they speak of service and client care?
- What is considered courteous behaviour/good telephone etiquette and why is it important?
- What communication skills are necessary to make for a good client interaction?
- What is the KISS principle in customer care and why is it important?
- How do you calm a client down (4 techniques)
- Techniques for Being Assertive
- How do we overcome language barriers?
– Outcome –
- This workshop encourages the use of communication skills to enhance customer service, adhere to ethical standards in all dealings with clients, provide adequate responses to a client's query or complaint and to assist clients with constructive advice and information. The aim of the workshop is to specifically address the difficult client.