Conflict and Diversity
- Introduction to your Course
- What is Diversity? How is a Culture Formed? What Sustains ä Culture of Behaviour?
- The Psychology of Belief Systems
- Can we Continue to Challenge and Shape our Perceptions as Adults?
- The Role of the Media in South African Politics
- Issues of Conflict and Cooperation, Power and Privilege
- Understanding the Common Trigger Points
- Five Conflict Managing Modes
- Recognising the Strength of Diversity
- Culture and Etiquette From Around the World
- This workshop is geared towards sensitising staff to all aspects of diversity. The aim is to have the delegates interactively gain an understanding of the power of perception – both theirs and that of their clients - and explore resultant misunderstandings. They will be equipped with the tools they require in order to diffuse problematic situations in the interest of minimising conflict and maximising resolution